From the desk of the Assistant to the Regional Manager:
In order to comply with recent FTC rulings, regarding bloggers making a living by writing, we hereby offer our disclosure:
1. We like to find the best unique gift ideas, so you don't have to. In order to save you time, we have to spend the time to find them. (Check out grass fed meats from FarmFoodsMarket.com)
2. When we find the best gift ideas, we then endorse, recommend, receive freebie samples, or link to products.(Or maybe CBD From AvidHemp.com)
3. In return, we might make enough money to "make it rain" or DRIZZLE, which ever the case may be. You should assume we try to make it rain on every page of our site with affiliate links or ads. (It's RAINING, grab a couple of Bluesky Umbrellas)
4. The prices are exactly the same. It does not cost you one penny more to buy through our affiliate links. It's the same price as if you would have found it on your own, but it would have cost you much more time to find. (You technically just saved money! Spend a little at DonkeyTees.com)
5. One last thing, if we and our readers like a product you will see it on our site. We won't BS you, we will never send you to bad sites. If you don't see a product, it either sucks or we haven't found it yet. If you like something and think our readers might, submit a product and we will put it through our review process. (Now go enjoy and adventure trip from Adrenaline.com)
What Are Affiliate Links?
When a reader clicks on an affiliate link located on BeyondBoxGifts.com to purchase an item, the reader buys the item from the seller directly (not from Beyond Box Gifts). Companies then may pay Beyond Box Gifts a small commission or other compensation for promoting their website or products through their affiliate program. (But, before you go on an adventure trip, remember mom said put on a clean pair of Super Hero Undies For Men)
We did say you should assume we try to make it rain on every page, that includes and concludes our disclosure.
As Amazon Associates, we earn commission from qualifying purchases.