MEATER Probe A Wireless Meat Thermometer For Perfect Meals
↑ Hot or Not↓ Your Vote Counts
The Original MEATER Probe is the First Absolutely Wireless Meat Thermometer.
Whether you’re a MasterChef wannabe or you just want to make sure your steak is cooked to perfection, having a good meat thermometer is essential. And when it comes to smart meat thermometers, the Meater is the best of the best.
You can check on your MEATER cookers with just your voice thanks to the MEATER skill for Alexa.
Find out how long cooking is anticipated to take by asking Alexa for the status of all your ongoing cooks, or just ask for the meat’s current internal temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
The original MEATER allows you to cook your meat to perfection – without having to stand over the stove or grill the entire time.
To help you always know when your meat is done, Meater also contains a built-in temperature sensor that keeps track of both the ambient temperature and the interior temperature of the meat.
Why MEATER is the Best Meat Thermometer with Bluetooth
One of the things that make the MEATER probe better than other meat thermometers is its completely wire-free application with a rechargeable battery.
Use the MEATER probe on virtually any oven, grill, or smoker.
Other thermometers claim to be wireless but often have a cable coming from the probe that plugs into a device that has to be left on or near your grill while it transmits to another device you keep with you.
MEATER probes also beat out other Bluetooth meat thermometers in that with Bluetooth-only monitors, wireless range can be limited.
Now, you can connect to the MEATER thermometer using the WiFi in your home, which increases the standard Bluetooth range from roughly 30 feet to a staggering 165 feet.
You can literally be in your neighbor’s yard while cooking in yours.
MEATER Probe Features
- The MEATER connects to Android (5.0 or later) and iOS (10.3 and later) devices with Bluetooth LE 4.0 connections.
- Extend your wireless range on your phone or tablet through the MEATER Link WiFi and the MEATER Cloud.
- 2 sensors in 1 probe allow you to monitor ambient and meat temperatures at the same time.
- The MEATER probe’s max temperatures are 527° ambient inside your cooker and 212° meat temperature.
- The rechargeable AAA battery allows you to cook for over 24 hours on a single charge when fully charged on the MEATER block.
- The magnetic backing stores the MEATER in the wood MEATER block.
- An Advanced Estimator Algorithm calculates the estimated cooking and resting times for your food to help you plan your meal and manage your time.
- To ensure flawless and consistent outcomes, the MEATER APP Guided Cooking Guide leads you through each stage of the preparation procedure.
How the MEATER Works
Here’s how it works: first, you insert the MEATER probe into the thickest part of your meat—one sensor measures the inside of the meat, while the sensor on the other end measures the temperature of the air around it.
Next, you turn on the MEATER and establish a connection between the MEATER App on your phone and the Meater using the Bluetooth connection.
Once you’ve done that, all of the necessary information will be sent to your phone via the MEATER App — this includes information like cooking time and temperature, as well as doneness levels.
The MEATER Probe is accurate, easy to use, and gives you all of the information that you need to cook your food perfectly every single time!
Where to Buy the MEATER Probe
Frequently Asked Questions
The MEATER probe is a cutting-edge meat thermometer, and there are bound to be plenty of questions.
Although you can find answers to many questions in the MEATER FAQ guide we have picked out the most searched-for questions and provided the most helpful answers.
How to Reset MEATER Probe?
To reset the probe there are four easy steps:
1. Close the MEATER App and keep it closed.
2. Place the probe into the charger.
3. Take out the AAA battery for one minute then place it back into the charger.
4. Finally, remove the probe and wait for it to flash green.
Where to put MEATER Probe in Brisket?
Regardless of if you are cooking brisket, turkey, chicken, or other meats, the MEATER is most accurate when placed into the thickest part of the meat.
How long does it take MEATER Probe to charge?
An initial charge of 4 hours is required to fully charge the MEATER battery and prevent interruptions while cooking. Depending on your cooking needs, MEATER can cook 24-48 hours on a full 2-hour charge. To cook for approximately 30 minutes, MEATER requires only 15 minutes to be ready to go.
How Long Does a MEATER Probe Last?
You can get up to 100 uses on a single rechargeable AAA battery.
How to Tell If Meater Probe Is Charged?
The Meater Probe is designed to charge in the charger block until fully charged. There is no indicator light to let you know that the probe is charging. It is recommended to keep the probe in the charging block after cleaning until the next use to ensure it is fully charged.
We are sorry that this post was as useful for you as we would like!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us, how we can improve this post?