Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner Is The Ultimate Cleaning Tool
↑ Hot or Not↓ Your Vote Counts
What is the Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner
The Sonic Soak is a portable multi-purpose cleaning device that, when used, produces 50,000 ultrasonic waves every second.
By generating modulated ultrasonic waves portable ultrasonic cleaner cleans at microscopic levels.
These waves travel through the water in your basin to allowing you to clean like never before.
The ultrasonic cleaner uses 10% of the energy consumption and 2% of the water used in a conventional washing machine.
It’s small size and light weight make it a great travel pack for cleaning on the road.
If you are looking for a cleaner for things that cannot be submerged, check out our post on the Cleansebot travel robot.
How Does Sonic Soak Work
The Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner uses ultrasonic waves to kill and remove contaminates with a 99.9% efficiency. That’s only .9% less than most hand sanitizers.
Ultrasonic waves are sounds that are above the frequency that a human ear’s audibility limit which is about 20kHz or 20,000 waves per second.
The ultrasonic levels range from 20 kHz to 400 kHz. The higher an ultrasonic cleaner goes on this scale the less effective cleaning it will have.
The Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner uses a frequency of 50 kHz sound waves to induce cavitation bubbles within a cleaning solution or water.
These bubbles are not filled with air, rather they are a vacuum filled with gasses from the cleaning solution.
When these bubbles collapse they discharge a substantial amount of energy through a shock wave against the surface to be cleaned.
These shock waves over power the adhesiveness of dirt, grime, and bacteria breaking the contaminates away from the item being cleaned.
There are two types of ultrasonic cleaning, direct and indirect cleaning. Direct cleaning is when you are using a cleaning solution.
Indirect cleaning is when you have filled your cleaning basin with water.
Indirect cleaning saves cost and sometimes saves time if you change your cleaning solution frequently.
The energy from the microscopic shock waves penetrate holes, cracks, uneven surfaces that generally go unseen and are difficult to clean sufficiently.
These cavitation bubbles also enhance the effectiveness of the cleaning solution.
How To Use Sonic Soak
- Fill a container with water, the appropriate amount of cleaning solution, or mixture of both.
- Plug in the wall unit and submerge the Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner into the water or solution.
- If using a cleaning solution, you may need to degas the solution prior to placing items in it. This is generally done by submerging the Sonic Soak device into the solution until you see the cavitation bubbles begin. This will strengthen the cleaning process. Refer to your cleaning solution instructions for specifics.
- Set the timer and let the cleaning begin!
Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner is the only cleaning device on the market that can virtually clean anything that needs it and will fit into the container you use.
Check out this list below:
- Toiletries, such as razors, toothbrushes, make-up utensils, hair clippers
- Kitchen utensils
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Phone cases
- CPAP masks
- Baby toys, bottles and bottle nipples
- Laundry items
- Some have even used them to clean dirty car parts or even cleaning gun parts.
The Sonic Soak makes a perfect unique gift idea for homemakers, baby showers and wedding gifts. It also makes a great gift for campers or those who travel.
Where to Buy the Sonic Soak Ultrasonic Cleaner
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us, how we can improve this post?